European innovation labs, part 1
Four parallel workshops
Explore challenges, define problems, find solutions, present visions/
structured process in steps (under development)
Politics (moderators: Lawand Namo/Simon Dorph)
- Rethinking Europe from patchwork to union and back?
- How do we make integration stronger?
- How to engage youth in European elections (2019) and in the civil society?
History (moderator: Andreas Guidi)
- How do we set up a dialogue between the past and the present?
- Do we need a European narrative?
Culture (moderator: Ifor Molenhuis)
- How to use our cultural heritage as a source of inspiration to develop new stories by and for young people including creative digital media
- How can culture/arts provide bridges in times of polarization?
Sustainability (moderator: Leise Sandemann)
- Looking to the past, what lessons can be learned about the ability of societies to enact positive lasting change for the well-being of its citizens?
- Looking to the future what does sustainable development look like and how do we ensure it becoming reality?
(Links for the topics will be provided)